To complement UNC Asheville’s mission to promote lifelong learning, we host local, state and regional conferences and symposia where professionals, educators and others gather to exchange knowledge, gain new skills, and strengthen professional relationships.
These groups have chosen UNC Asheville as their summer conference venue for 2017:
- COPLAC Faculty Institutes - Annual event
- Advanced Placement Institutes - Annual event
- Berkshire Choral International
- Alto & Bass Flute Retreat - Returning for its second year
Other groups that have held their events at UNC Asheville recently are:
- Project-Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL) Workshop
- NC Biotech Summer Biotechnology Workshop
- Veterans For Peace Annual Convention
- SENCER Summer Institute for Educators
- WordCamp Asheville
- Feldenkrais National Conference
We can help you to plan your conference or workshop using our flexible and customizable meeting spaces, classrooms, lecture halls, and more. Plus we can offer performance venues, outdoor spaces, and fitness facilities to enhance your participant experience.